One of the nation’s leading IRA Non-Recourse Loan LendersCall 800-908-8845 Apply Now
How Can I Buy Real Estate within an IRA?
At First Western Federal Savings Bank, we are a specialized non-recourse loan lender for your self-directed IRA to help you buy real estate within your IRA. It's not just our specialty, it's our passion!
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Mountain Standard (MST)
What types of property can I buy with a non-recourse mortgage loan?
The point of buying real estate with a mortgage loan is for it to generate income. Here are the four main types of properties that can be purchased with your IRA loan:
This type of property includes single family residences, including condos and townhomes.
This type of property typically houses businesses, offices, or retails stores.
This type of property refers to things like multifamily homes or apartment buildings.
This type of property can be purchased and can generate income with a lease contract. It typically supports crops or livestock.
Your First Priority
- Establish an account with a self-directed IRA custodian.
- Find an acceptable income producing property that meets your investment goals.
- Execute a purchase agreement in the name of your IRA according to your custodian requirements.
- Apply for a Non-Recourse Loan with First Western Federal Savings Bank.
- Complete a "Direction Of Investment" form for your IRA custodian directing them to fund your purchase with your IRA funds.
Preparing for retirement can seem like a daunting and stressful task, and the longer you wait the worse it is going to get. If you already have an IRA, especially a self-directed one, you have the freedom to make whatever investments with it you choose. Buying real estate can create a lucrative nest egg to help quash any ideas you might have about work longer than you wanted to. Contact the non-recourse loan lender experts at First Western Federal Savings Bank today, and let us help you reach your real estate goals.